Minnehaha County, South Dakota
2024 Commissioner Liaison Assignments
|Greater Sioux Falls Chamber of Commerce Board
|Metro Management Execute Board
|SDACC Executive Board
|SELC Coordinating Council
|Sioux Metro Grown Alliance Membership Advisory Board
|The Link Board
|Southeastern Behavorial Health
1. How long have you served on the Minnehaha County Commission?
I was sworn in January 3, 2017.
2. When were you first elected/appointed?
I was elected in 2016.
3. Where were you born and raised?
Born at Ellsworth Air Force Base, raised in Dickinson ND.
4. What kinds of schooling have you received?
Associates degree from the Community College of the Air Force, Bachelors from Troy State University in Alabama and graduate studies at USD.
5. Besides being on the Minnehaha County Commission, what is your current job?
Insurance and Financial Services Agency Owner
6. What boards have you served on?
Sioux Falls City Council, Sioux Falls Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, Past President of the Sioux Falls Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, Character Counts, SME Executive Board, St. Michael’s Parish Council
7. What do you see for the future of Minnehaha County?
Minnehaha County is a vibrant and growing county that will benefit from economic development, and a county where families will continue to move to work and raise their families.
|Main County Contact Information
Minnehaha County Commission Office
415 N. Dakota Ave.
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Terms and Conditions
|You Tube Video
© Copyright 2024 Minnehaha County